Hobart Day Tour - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Curringa Sheep Farm Tour
Pick Up Hobart 8.30 a.m.
Return Hobart 5.00p.m.
- Your tour starts at your Hotel and we travel up to Hamilton where Curringa Sheep Farm awaits. You will join a 2 hr farm tour that includes sheep shearing, working farm dogs, viewing crops in season, forest walk and morning tea with fresh home made scones with jam and cream.
- We will then Visit the Bonorong Wildlife Park and see Tasmanian Devils active during the day, wombats, koalas, echidnas, birds and many more amazing natives including the Eastern Spotted Quoll.
- After your tour we will visit Richmond, a quaint Georgian Town which claims the oldest operating Catholic Church and the oldest Bridge in Australia. There are also many beautiful art and craft galleries to look at if you wish.
- Your tour takes you also to Wicked Cheese tasting on your way back to Hobart.
- Your personal and private tour allows for flexibility in itineraries
$215 per person (6 people)
$250 per person (5 people)
$280 per person (4 people)
$340 per person (3 people)
$480 per person (2 people)
Includes guided tour at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
and Curringa Sheep Farm Tour
All prices are inclusive of GST
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"My teenage daughter and I did a day trip with Vicki last week - up to Lake St Clair with stops in between. We had a terrific time. Vicki was so accommodating and has such a gre..."Fairlie SandilandsHappy Traveller