Hobart Day Tour - Bruny Island Tour
Discover gorgeous Bruny Island (1 hour south of Hobart)
Pick up Hobart 8:00am (Time changes depending on ferry times)
Return Hobart 6:30pm
- Your private tour leaves Hobart to drive to Kettering to catch the ferry across to Bruny Island.
- We drive up to Dennes Point Community Centre called " At the Point". Here we enjoy our morning tea at the "Jetty Cafe and Store". There will be plenty of time to enjoy the "Art at the Point" art gallery.
- Get Shucked Oyster farm then onto the award winning Bruny Island Cheese Company
- A short boardwalk on Isthmus Bay (the 'neck') to enjoy panoramic views of Bruny Island
- Ou next stop for lunch is at the Hothouse Cafe then accross the road to Bruny island Fudge
- On our way down to Cloudy Bay we call into Bruny Island Premium Wines for a wine tasting
- We then make our way down to Cape Bruny Lighthouse, built by convict labour, with 360 degree panoramic views
- Ferry back to Kettering - Hobart
$140 per person (6 people)
$160 per person (5 people)
$200 per person (4 people)
$260 per person (3 people)
$280 per person (2 people)
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"Well; we had a very enjoyable day. Vicki was so helpful, driving us to the Tahune Airwalk and to Hastings Cave via some of the nicest countryside we've seen. She's knowledgeable..."John & Gloriasatisfied customers!