Cruise Ship Shore Tour Hobart and Burnie- Flexibility on the day
This Cruise Ship Shore Tour is about flexibility on the day depending on weather conditions and what is happening in Hobart or Burnie and surrounds. Sometimes there are great festivals on that you may wish to experience or sometimes depending on rainfall Russell Falls at Mt Field NP may not be worth the drive, or Mt Wellington is shrouded in cloud. . . Maybe it is Tulip Season on the North West of Tasmania or the beautiful Rose Festival at historic Woolmers near Launceston. Instead you can chose an alternative on the day. Maybe MONA and a few vineyards for wine tastings. Your guide will know all the great places to go.
- Mt Field NP - Russell Falls/ MONA/City Tour (includes Mt Wellington)
- City Tour/MONA/Zoo Doo
- Richmond/City Tour/Bonorong/Wine Tasting
- Huon Valley/Tahune Airwalk/Honey Tasting
- Port Arthur/Remarkable Cave/Tassie Devil Conservation Centre
- Huon Valley Wine and Gourmet Food Tour
- Stanley/Boat Harbour/ Table Cape
- Wings Wildlife Private Tour/Stanley
- Helicopter Ride to Cape Grim/Stanley
- Hellyers Whiskey Tasting/Gunns Planes
- Gourmet Food Trail
We have many options in Hobart and Burnie and sometimes the weather can be unkind. I know everything so well and have your interests at heart, play it by the day!. . . . For those who love flexibility. Just pay a basic vehicle rate and entry fees on top of that depending on what you decide.
"LOTS OF LAUGHTER IS OUR MOTTO"