Cruise Ship On Shore Tour Burnie - Tarkine Wilderness - Table Cape- Boat Harbour
Your Cruise Ship Shore tour starts from the Makers Workshop in Burnie Picking up between 8.00a.m. - 9.00a.m. Depending on arrival
Returning to Burnie between 4:00-5.00p.m. depending on departure.
- Your private tour takes you into the untouched heritage listed forest of the Tarkine.
- You will join a special guided tour that incorporates the Tarkine
Wilderness Lodge, located on the edge of the largest temperate
rainforest in the southern hemisphere. This building built by the owners
is of every type of native timber and is well worth a visit. A stunning 5 star accommodation.
your guided walk you will see a large variety of plant species ranging from
tall Eucalyptus, giant Myrtles, Sassafras, Blackwood and an abundance of
ferns, mosses and lichens and also the vast variety of wildlife in
their natural habitat. The various walking tracks meander gently under
the rainforest canopy and pass by several small creeks and rivers. This
walk is very easy and takes only an hour. Afterwards you can enjoy a lovely light lunch back at the Lodge and admire the views.
- Your tour will then leave the Tarkine
to drive back to the coast to Table Cape lookout for the best cliff-top
viewpoint for miles and onto the the Table Cape Lighthouse.
- Your tour will end at Boat Harbour one of the many beautiful beaches on the North West coast of Tasmania. Here you can take in the crystal clear waters surrounded by the granite red lichen rock that surrounds the shores.
- I will then return your to the Makers Workshop for your shuttle back to your cruise ship.
$720.00 (1-6 persons )vehicle price
Prices are inclusive of GST (Goods services tax) and all attractions are extra
"LOTS OF LAUGHTER IS OUR MOTTO"
To confirm your tour a 20% deposit of total is required please and the remainder
can be paid for on the day by EFTPOS or Cash
Please complete the contact form for further details and bookings.
Tarkine Short Walk Tour & Lunch $60 per person extra
Burnie Cruise Ship Shore Private Tour Tasmania
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016
Facebook Like Button
"I had such an amazing time traveling Bruny Island with Vicki. She is all about having fun while still being professional. Everything about the day was enjoyable. My friends and ..."Jamie GillStudy Abroad Student