Cruise Ship Shore Tour from Burnie
- Gourmet Food Tour
- Gourmet Food Tour
Return to Makers Workshop 4.00p.m. (later depending on last shuttle)
- Your shore tour takes you on a panoramic drive along the coastal villages of Sulphur Creek Penguin and Ulverstone to Anvers Chocolate for some Tasmanian chocolate tasting, made here since 1931.
- We then drive onto Ashgroves Cheese Factory for some cheese tasting or try some of their freshly made ice-cream.
- It's then onto Christmas Hills Raspberry farm to try some of the many jams there as well as those yummy Anvers chocolate coated raspeberries.
- Before lunch maybe a wine tasting at a boutique vineyard and take a bottle to lunch at 41 Degrees South Salmon & Ginseng farm. This is a family owned fresh water salmon farm smoked on the premises. They also grow ginseng here to make various spices with and other products. You can also taste some leatherwood honey infused with ginseng. This is also a great place to have lunch - fresh smoked salmon sandwiches and also salmon burgers!
- We will then call into Melta Honey farm where you can taste all different types of honey and see an active bee farm at work.
- Your Cruise Ship Shore Tour takes you through Tasmania's Meander Valley with picturesque scenery all the way through the rich dairy country surrounded by many sheep and cattle and looking out to the beautiful Western Tiers.
- Your final stop is Sheffield the town of Murals in Tasmania's Outdoor Art Gallery! For 25 years now, the pictorial history of our region has been painted on almost every blank wall throughout our town.
- We will then return to the Makers Workshop in Burnie for your shuttle bus to the cruise ship giving you time to have a look around at the wonderful art and museum.
$720.00 (1-6 persons )vehicle price
Prices are inclusive of GST (Goods services tax) and all attractions are extra
"LOTS OF LAUGHTER IS OUR MOTTO"
To confirm your tour a 20% deposit of total is required please and the remainder
can be paid for on the day by EFTPOS or Cash
Please complete the contact form for further details and bookings.
Cruise Ship Shore Private tour from Burnie Tasmania
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016
Facebook Like Button
"My teenage daughter and I did a day trip with Vicki last week - up to Lake St Clair with stops in between. We had a terrific time. Vicki was so accommodating and has such a gre..."Fairlie SandilandsHappy Traveller