Day Tour Huon Trail
Discover Southern Tasmania and The Huon Trail (30 minutes south of Hobart)
Experience the panoramic views during the winter snow capped mountains in the distance.
Pick up Hobart 9.00am
Return Hobart 5:00pm (approximately)
- This private tour takes you to a lot of stunning scenery further south than most people venture. This is the true heart of the Huon Valley.
- Your tour starts with a drive up to Mt Wellington with panoramic views across the city and beyond.
- We then visit the Inverawe Native gardens with over 40,000 species of native plants and great historic interpretation trails of the exploration of the early explorers of this region not to mention the amazing bird life here.
- Our next stop is Hartzview Vineyard for a light lunch. This is a unique vineyard where they also make their own fortifid wines and liqueurs with no preservatives made from local berries...a little like a port. They also have a historic component here with the Heritage lister Italian Prisioners of war Pickers Huts where they worked as farm hands back in the 1930's.
- Tasmania i-Drive will take you for a beautiful scenic drive around the coastline of the D'Entrecasteaux Channel passing through picturesque villages of Middleton and Verona Sands while taking in some spectacular scenery.
- We will travel through beautiful Cygnet, a historic country town, and Huonville experiencing all the apple orchards and cherry farms while we drive back to Hobart.
- Your tour if time allows will also stop off at Willie Smiths Cider a 5th Generation Apple and Pear farm now making organic cider.
$120 per person (6 people)
$145 per person (5 people)
$180 per person (4 people)
$240 per person (3 people)
$250 per person (2 people)
Please note that all prices include GST
Quotes Given for larger groups
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"My trip to Bruny Island was incredible! She is truly passionate about getting people out exploring at great prices! I am already planning my next trip with Vicki! "Samantha TeachoutStudy Abroad Student