Hobart Day Tour - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, Richmond Village and Mt Wellington
Pick up Hobart 8:00am
Return Hobart 5:00pm (approximately)
- Your tour starts in Hobart from your Hotel. We will travel up Mt Wellington (weather dependent) via the city , with magnificent views over Hobart, the Derwent River and beyond (Mt Nelson Signal Station alternative)
- We will then Visit the Bonorong Wildlife Park and see Tasmanian Devils active during the day, wombats, koalas, echidnas, birds and many more amazing natives including the Eastern Spotted Quoll.
- After your tour we will visit Richmond, a quaint Georgian Town which claims the oldest operating Catholic Church and the oldest Bridge in Australia. There are also many beautiful art and craft galleries to look at if you wish.
- If you feel like it afterwards we can visit Puddleducks and Pooleys Wines not to forget a Wicked Cheese tasting on your way back to Hobart.
- Your personal and private tour allows for flexibility in itineraries
$140 per person (6 people)
$160 per person (5 people)
$200 per person (4 people)
$260 per person (3 people)
$270 per person (2 people)
Includes tour at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and GST
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"You are a great guide! We felt very well taken care of, and we really appreciated the way You planned it as well as listened to our wishes, and adjusted the trip accordingly. Ri..."Goran