Pick up Hobart 9:30am
Return Hobart 5:30pm (approximately)
- Your tour takes you through the historic streets of Hobart up through the Fern Tree valley and passing through the small country villages of Leslie Vale and Longley with panoramic views out through the Huon Valley
- Your first cellar door experience will be at Home Hill winery at Ranelagh. Here you can enjoy tastings of their award-winning Pinot Noir reserve, Sylvaner and Unwooded Chardonnay
- Our next stop is Panorama Vineyard, a family owned and operated boutique style vineyard with accolades that include multi award winning trophies and gold, silver and bronze medals for their Pinots, Cabernet Savignon, Chardonnays and Sauvignon Blanc. The wine maker will show you through the vinyard.
- Cygnet will be the stop for our gourmet lunch at the Red Velvet Lounge where you can experience the true taste of Southern Tasmania and there is also plenty of time to wander the many little art and craft galleries. This is one of the major centres in the Huon Valley area. Also an important apple growing town in recent times it has become the centre of an alternative lifestyle community which have established woodturning, wholefoods shops and craft activities.
- Experience Tasmania's rich heritage at the beautifully located Hartzview Wine Centre incorporating Cafe, Gallery and Provido where you can explore the restored fruit pickers' huts - home to workers and their families, and Italian Prisoners of War in the early 1900s. You can select from a wide range of wines, ports and liqueurs.
- Our next stop is Grandvewe Cheesery the only sheep milk cheesery in Australia with over five different cheeses to taste. Enjoy a wine while viewing the whole process of cheese making and maturing
- We return to Hobart for a picturesque drive with panoramic views across to Bruny Island and the D'Entrecasteaux Channel.
$144 per person (4-6 people)
$522 per vehicle (2-3 persons)
Includes all wine tastings and lunch with a glass of wine
Please not that prices include GST
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TOUR MUST BE BOOKED TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE AND CANNOT BE BOOKED ONLINE.
USE THE CONTACT DETAILS to make enquiries.
THIS TOUR ALSO CATERS FOR MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE (SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE).
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013
Facebook Like Button
"You are a great guide! We felt very well taken care of, and we really appreciated the way You planned it as well as listened to our wishes, and adjusted the trip accordingly. Ri..."Goran