Hobart Day Tour -Russell Falls - Lake St Clair National Park - Wall in the wilderness
(2.5 hours north of Hobart)
Pick up Hobart 8:00am
Return Hobart 6:00pm (approximately)
- Your tour starts with historic New Norfolk, passing through hop fields, apple orchards and berry farms . This is a very picturesque drive before we make our way up tho Tarraleah.
- Tarraleah Hydro Village dates back to the 1930's one of the very first Hydro Schemes in Tasmania. You can view the hydro-electric penstocks that plunge over 546 metres down below with spectacular views across the valley
- Your private tour then takes you to Greg Duncan's famous Wall in the Wilderness - the history of the Pioneer Days of Tasmania carved in Huon Pine with alot of other amazing sculptures in Huon Timber to marvel at. There is also a small art gallery attached.
- Lunch will be at at the Hungry Wombat Cafe or The Wall (your choice)
- We then venture into the Lake St Clair National Park and take a short walk in the National Park itself and enjoy the spectacular view of Cynthia Bay and the deepest freshwater lake in Australia.
- Your tour will then return via Mt Field NP and Russell Falls before making your way back to Hobart
$135.00 per person (6 people)
$155 per person (5 people)
$190 per person (4 people)
$250 per person (3 people)
$235 per person (2 people)
Please note that all prices include GST
entry to Wall in the Wilderness and National Parks Pass
Quotes given for larger groups
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"Well; we had a very enjoyable day. Vicki was so helpful, driving us to the Tahune Airwalk and to Hastings Cave via some of the nicest countryside we've seen. She's knowledgeable..."John & Gloriasatisfied customers!