Hobart Day Tour -Russell Falls - Lake St Clair National Park - Wall in the wilderness
(2.5 hours north of Hobart)
Pick up Hobart 8:00am
Return Hobart 6:00pm (approximately)
- Your tour starts with historic New Norfolk, passing through hop fields, apple orchards and berry farms . This is a very picturesque drive before we make our way up tho Tarraleah.
- Tarraleah Hydro Village dates back to the 1930's one of the very first Hydro Schemes in Tasmania. You can view the hydro-electric penstocks that plunge over 546 metres down below with spectacular views across the valley
- Your private tour then takes you to Greg Duncan's famous Wall in the Wilderness - the history of the Pioneer Days of Tasmania carved in Huon Pine with alot of other amazing sculptures in Huon Timber to marvel at. There is also a small art gallery attached.
- Lunch will be at at the Hungry Wombat Cafe or The Wall (your choice)
- We then venture into the Lake St Clair National Park and take a short walk in the National Park itself and enjoy the spectacular view of Cynthia Bay and the deepest freshwater lake in Australia.
- Your tour will then return via Mt Field NP and Russell Falls before making your way back to Hobart
$135.00 per person (6 people)
$155 per person (5 people)
$190 per person (4 people)
$250 per person (3 people)
$235 per person (2 people)
Please note that all prices include GST
entry to Wall in the Wilderness and National Parks Pass
Quotes given for larger groups
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
"Can't thank you enough for the fantastic day spent on Bruny. Nothing quite like being able to experience all the secret spots and beautiful scenery ,eating marvellous local pro..."MelIndependent traveller