Tasmania Tulip Festival
2 Night 3 Day Tour
Departing Launceston, or Devonport
Returning Launceston, or Devonport
THIS TOUR IS ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF COLOUR OF SPRING IN TASMANIA
Tours can be arranged between late September and Mid October
- Your tour on this day will depend on departure point. There are many options as in cheese tasting at Ashgroves, decitant chocolate tasting at Anvers Chocolate Factory and visiting the gorgeous coastal towns of Ulverstone, Penguin and Sulphur Creek through to Burnie for your night's accommodation.
- The Tasmania Tulip Festival is part of Blooming Tasmania where thousands of tulips bursting on the scene. Table Cape Tulip Farm and other locations will showcase this amazing and gorgeous sight. Coinciding with fields of flowering tulips on Table Cape are exhibits of art, photography and quilts. If time allows and you wish to take a trip up to Stanley also that can be done.
- We will then return to your night's accommodation in Burnie.
- Today you will visit the Emu Valley Rhododendron Gardens where the Rhododendrons are in the peak flowering time and the highlight at this time of year the cherry blossom. Native fauna and flora can also be found throughout the garden. Your next stop will be the beautiful Guide Falls which are always spectacular.
- There is also the Hellyers Whiskey Distillary for a tour around the factory and tasting for those whiskey lovers.
- We will call into the Makers Workshop which exhibits local crafts and their makers.
- We will then make our way back to Launceston or Devonport.
$950 per person (2 people)
$765 per person (3 people)
$599 per person (4 people)
3 days private flexible touring
2 Night's accommodation with breakfast
Entrance to Tulip farm and Emu Valley Rhododendron Gardens
Please note all prices include GST
BOOK NOW USING CONTACT FORM
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence
Facebook Like Button
"How lucky were we to be booked onto a day tour with Vicki, it's not just a tour, it's an invite to share her love & interest in Tasmania & experience her great sense of fun. It..."Cliff, Rosalie & FrancesHappy Travelers