Wildlife - Heritage - Coastal Experience
1 NIGHT 2 DAYS
Pick up Hobart 8:30am
Return: Hobart 5:30pm (approximately)
- I will pick you up from your accommodation.
- Your tour starts at Richmond, a quaint Georgian Town which claims the oldest operating Catholic Church and the oldest Bridge in Australia. There are also many beautiful art and craft galleries to look at if you wish.
- From here we will make our way to Bonorong Wildlife Park and see Tasmanian Devils active during the day, wombats, koalas, echidnas, birds and many more amazing native species. These wildlife carers are passionate about their work and enthusiastic about showing you their world!
- We then travel along the Heritage Highway known as the Midlands via historic Kempton, and to Oatlands , blending past and present and has the largest selection of sandstone Georgian buildings in Australia and the Carlington Flour Mill (1837) which has recently been restored to it's glory and now making organic flour for the local bakery and exporting to many other regions of Australia. Here is your lunch stop to enjoy some of their freshly baked products made in the traditional way.
- We then drive through historic Ross and Campbell Town to make our way across to the East Coast of Tasmania for our night's accommodation in Bicheno.
- Here there is also a chance to joining a fairy penguin tour if it is the right season.
is an an attractive seaside village and before we leave you can take a
stroll out to the Blow Hole - some great photo opportunities are here
if the sea and swell are up.
- Freycinet National Park is our next destination and a Wineglass Bay
walk, if you choose. I also drive people up to Cape Tourville with
magnificent panoramic views across to Wineglass Bay and beyond.
- On our way home if time allows we will call into Kate's Berry Farm. Treat yourself to Kate's handcrafted chocolates or taste her unique range of sumptuous jams, sauces and jellies made from her home-grown fruits and another alternative is to do some wine tasting along the way back to Hobart.
- I will return you to your accommodation.
$366 per person (4 people)
$576 per person (2 people)
(Quotes given for different accommodation and numbers)
This includes flexible private touring
4-5 star accommodation for 1 night incl breakfast
NP Passes/ Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tour
Please note that all prices are inclusive of GST
BOOK NOW BY USING CONTACT FORM
Tasmania Tours - Private and customised
Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence
Facebook Like Button
"How lucky were we to be booked onto a day tour with Vicki, it's not just a tour, it's an invite to share her love & interest in Tasmania & experience her great sense of fun. It..."Cliff, Rosalie & FrancesHappy Travelers