We are excited to share with you our new multi-day tour of Tasmanian Iconic sites.
This 4 night, 5 day tour starts in the South with pick-up from Hobart airport and finishes in the North in Launceston where you will fly home.
Highlights include visits to:
- Hobart – including Battery Point, Salamanca, Constitution Dock.
- Mt Wellington– with panoramic views across the city and beyond.
- Port Arthur Historic Site – including a 40-minute guided tour and a boat trip on the harbour to see the Isle of the Dead.
- Freycinet National Park – including Wineglass Bay Lookout, Cape Tourville and Freycinet Marine Farm.
- Cradle Mountain – including Dove Lake, Cradle Mountain Lodge.
- Trowunna Wildlife Park – including Tasmanian devils and kangaroos.
- The Cataract Gorge – including a ride on the world’s longest single span chairlift.
For more information and to book, click here.